Hyper-Convergence — The future of IT Infrastructure
Arwen’s Hyper-converged Infrastructure solution is a software-centric architecture that bundles everything from compute, storage, networking and virtualization resources and all other related technologies in a single hardware box, and managed as a single system through a common toolset.
Arwen’s hyper-converged infrastructure is an advancement over the traditional IT infrastructure. It enables companies to effectively manages virtual workloads where the resources can be scaled without making compromises to performance, reliability and availability. Our Hyper-convergence solution aims to eliminate organizational silos and better manage virtual workloads.
No two networks are alike. Arwen team of certified professionals, along with a wide array of world-class partners, focus on providing technology solutions that are tailor-made for specific customer needs. Being vendor agnostic has enabled us to have no bias towards a single vendor or partner. We design networks with products from whichever partner and/or vendor that suit best in every unique IT environment.
Some of our partners products that we use are listed below;
- Elasticity – It provides better scalability
- VM-centricity – A virtual-machine-focused development
- Data protection – Data loss is reduced and data recovery is made easier
- VM Mobility – Application and workload mobility is made easier
- High availability
- Data efficiency – It reduces storage, bandwidth and IOPS requirements
- Cost efficiency – It reduces wastage of resources and increases cost effectiveness